Thursday, March 13, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

From most recent to christmas time.
I'm cramming it all in one post!
Maggie's in love with the Pooh bear her uncle Paul geve her...

Hey- You lookin at me?
I love the oatmeal facial and hair treatment...


Thanks GREAT grandma in NZ! We're loving the cute outfits you send us!

Awe...naps with grandma...
Trips to the zoo...
1st birthday celebrations
Funny Faces...

Lots of playtime...
Christmas gifts...
& Christmas JOY TO THE WORLD...



2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Rae said...

She is SO cute! I love her dimples! Thanks for inviting us to her birthday party. I hope you dont reget inviting us because Brinlee opened all her presents!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jen W. said...

Liz
I was reading my niece's blog when
I must have clicked on someone's name. Anyway, I looked at this girl's list and there was your name. I had to click on it to see if it was you. How many Liz Jaconelli's do I know and work out with???? Cute Cute Cute!!!!!!!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home